A Consultant Pediatric Dentist (Pedodontist), holding both DHA Eligibility and MOH Evaluation, and with 4+ years of clinical practice in India, is looking for Full-Time / Part-Time placement with any reputed Dental Clinics in Dubai or any of the Northern Emirates, immediately.
Dental Clinics in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, UOQ, RAK & Fujairah are requested to email your precise requirement and offer to email@example.com asap, quoting ref. no. TRC/Dent/180409.
- Pulp therapy [Pulpotomies, Pulpectomies, and Apexogenesis & Apexification]
procedures under Local Anesthesia for children.
- Stainless Steel and Zirconia crowns.
- Permanent teeth Root Canal Treatments.
- Patients managed under Sedation and General Anesthesia.
- Full mouth Oral Rehabilitation
- Variety of Space Maintainers Appliances including Groppers appliance
- Aesthetic Restorations using Posts, Composites and Strip crowns
- Minor surgical procedures including work with Lasers
- Handled cases with Down’s Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Haemophilia, ADHD
disorder, Ectodermal Dysplasia, Marble bone disease etc.
- Management of potentially cooperative and uncooperative patients under routine clinical conditions.
- Advising ‘Diet Modification’ for prevention of Caries and maintaining overall Heath.
- Counselling and advising patients and family on growth development dental problems of children.
- Providing preventive dental services through Application of Fluorides as well as Dental Sealants.
- Performing treatment for primary & permanent teeth like Extractions, Restorations, Pulp therapy procedures & Root canal treatments using Rotary Instrumentation .
- Post and Core Restorations using Fiber optic posts and Fiber-reinforced Composites.
- Placement of Primary teeth with Stainless Steel And Zirconia Crowns
- Management of space and crowding problems using Space maintainers and myofunctional appliances suitable for growing arches and fabrication for the same.
- Management of children with Dental and Soft tissue Trauma.
- Managing patients with behavioral problems, Syndromes, Physically Disabled children, Bleeding disorders and Cardiac patients.
- Performing Minor oral surgical procedures using Conventional techniques and Lasers.
- Performing treatment under Sedation and General Anesthesia
- Doing Fixed Orthodontic cases (Minor Corrections & Non Extraction cases).
- Knowledge of Nasoalveolar Moulding (NAM) for children with Cleft Lip and Palate.
- Prosthetic oral rehabilitations for children.
- Sound knowledge and skills for General dentistry in Adults.
- Conducting Oral Health checkup camps at School and Community level.
LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- UAE – DHA Eligibility & MOH Evaluation
- Member of American Academy of Cariology.
- Member of Indian society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry (IAPD Member).
- Attended 27 CDE and CME programs.
- Attended 9 National and International Conferences including FDI 2014, New Delhi.
- Nine Paper and Poster presentations at Regional, National and International Conferences.
- Awarded India’s First Fellowship in Pediatric Orthodontics. (FPO)
- Awarded Copyright for ‘New tooth numbering system’ by Government of India.
- Five Scientific Article Publications. (2 Pub med Indexed)
- Best Poster Award at IDA Future Dental Professionals 2011.
- Paper Presentation in FDI 2014 New Delhi Conference.
- Awards in Scientific and Sports activities.
- Languages Known: English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam & Arabic (Beginner)
- 42 years / Male / Married / Wife: Dentist (BDS, PGDHHCM)
- Candidate Ref. No: TRC/Dent/180409
- Contact details : firstname.lastname@example.org