As mentioned under MOH Eligibility Criteria for receiving a license for Occupational Therapists. Please refer further details below. You may also refer to our "MEDICAL LICENSING" page for assistance in Licensing as OT.
The Employer, our top client, is a well-known & well-funded privately-owned group, owning several premium Specialist Psychiatry & Neurology Care Facilities offering the highest quality of primary & specialized care as also health education services. Their facilities are spread across most UAE Emirates & the group provided services to 1,00,000+ patients throughout the years, & growing. To add to their successful multinational team of Consultants & medical professionals, our client wishes to hire the following position, there are multiple openings in their existing and new facilities…
- Position Title : SPEECH THERAPIST
- Reports To : Medical Director
- Work Location : Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain, Dubai, Fujairah - UAE
- Nationality : Any (Except those barred by UAE Immigration)
- Gender : M/F
- Marital Status : Any
- Contract Type : Full Time
- Duration : Permanent, 2 years (Renewable)
- Licensing : HAAD / DHA / MOH
- Language : Clinical English & Arabic speaking capability desirable
JOB DUTIES / SUMMARY
- SPEECH THERAPIST (ST) will, with the use of assessment and intervention, develop, recover, or maintain the meaningful activities, or occupations, of the individual. As an allied health profession, you shall work with mental health problems, disabilities, injuries, or impairments and therefore work closely with our other professionals in physical therapy, speech therapy, audiology, nursing, social work, clinical psychology, and medicine.
- Common interventions might include helping children with disabilities to participate fully in school and social situations, injury rehabilitation, and providing support to older adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes.
- Ensure continuous knowledge upgradation by attending & participating in CME / CPD opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks etc.
- Enhances the reputation of the organization by displaying ownership, demonstrating and accomplishing new things, adding new knowledge etc.
- Language Skills: All applicants must be clinically fluent in English & Arabic (Native or Fluent Level)
- Other Skills include: Collaboration, Listening, Documentation, Analysis, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Patient Care, Mental Health, Psychiatry, Relationship building, Discretion, Bedside Manners
EDUCATIONAL, TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, ELIGIBILITY, LICENSURE & CREDENTIALS:
You will hold a University Educated Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from an Accredited Institution
BSc in Speech-language pathology / Speech and language therapy / Speech pathology / Speech therapy / Speech along with minimum of two (2) years’ experience post qualification in the related field in a hospital or clinical settings
- BSc in Communication or Psychology or Linguistics AND Master’s program in speech-language pathology from an accredited educational institution, college or university with Minimum of one (1) years’ experience post qualification in the related field in a hospital or clinical settings
Licensing: You must possess a UAE Medical license preferably - HAAD or are a HAAD Passer. (The client may, on its discretion accept a Transferable MOH / DHA License – but not a DHA Eligibility or a MOH Evaluation)
Must have Current CPR (BLS), ACLS Certifications.
Those without UAE license, but with right Qualifications, may submit their applications for future considerations. However, we expect serious candidates to start processing their license in the meantime. Please check your eligibility by visiting Licensure authority’s website or seek Medical Licensing Division’s assistance: http://www.roychowdhurys.com/medical-licensure-services.html
SALARY & BENEFITS
- The salary for Speech Therapists are on a purely negotiable case-to-case basis and would be based as per Qualification, Experience and current package. Please mention your current and expected Salary clearly on the application format and in the CV cover letter too.
- Our clients are the best paymasters in the town, hence besides an attractive & above average market rate 100% tax-free salary, all benefits under the UAE laws are provided – such as Family status, Medical Insurance for self & family, Malpractice Insurance, Paid leaves with return tickets to hometown, End of service benefits including gratuity etc.
Questionnaire to be added & answered - as page 1 of your CV
- Except for the CV - all other documents you upload must be in JPG format, and they should be named properly (eg. YourName-DHA-Eligibility-Certificate.jpg)
- While Applying for this position, please add the below Questions & their Answers as Page 1 of your Word Format CV
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Position Applying for :
- Specialisation :
- Current Medical License :
- UAE License Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Passport No./ Validity :
- Nationality / s :
- Gender :
- Email id :
- Mobile Number / s :
- WhatsApp Number :
- Skype ID :
- Total Exp- Post Special. :
- Highest Qualification / Year / Board :
- Salary – Current / Last (USD/AED) :
- Salary - Expected (USD/AED) :
- Languages Known :
- Spouse Profession :
- No of dependents (Above 18) :
- Earliest Availability to Join :