Our client, a leading Private Hospitals & Multi-Specialty Clinics Group with Several Healthcare facilities across the UAE are looking to hire below positions for their Hospitals & clinics in Dubai
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIANS – SPECIALTY TITLES
Job Code – TRC-107
Holders of DHA / MOH / DOH license or eligibility as MLT and with any of the below sub-speciality titles - need only apply
- Blood Banking/Transfusion
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetic
- Histo Technology
- Medical Microbiology
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Genetics
QUALIFICATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Need Bachelor in the respective Speciality field OR BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology with a 01-year emphasis of the curriculum in the filed of Sub-Specialty in the Basic Qualification curriculum AND – Minimum of 02 years of experience post qualification in a related field.
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology AND Certification by the ASCP in the speciality. AND – Minimum of 02 years of Experience Post Qualification in the related field.
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology. AND – a minimum of 04 years’ experience, Post qualification in the related field.
- Valid ACLS / PALS Certification
- Applicant should be able to join immediately
- To receive, collect, label, analyze samples or substances using the correct testing equipment as per specialization, as and when necessary.
- To ensure Laboratory testing using the standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Storing & organizing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- To ensure the specified minimum safety guidelines at all times within the laboratory.
- To maintain daily logs and equipment record books.
- To ensure the cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- To order laboratory supplies, as per requirements.
- To provide all technical support, as and where necessary.
- To keep up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- To complete projects as assigned by the team lead, attend and participate in group and project meetings.
- To update self-job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Medical teamwork
- Chemistry techniques
- Familiarity with a lab environment
- Clinical lab testing
- Cryogenic procedures
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Sterilization techniques
- Equipment calibration
- Biohazard safety
- Supply chain management
- Self-development skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Best in the Industry.
- Negotiable based on length and quality of experience.
- Please mention your current and expected package.
- Medical Insurance for self and family.
- Annual Return tickets to the home country with 30 days paid leave.
- All other regular benefits as per UAE Labour Laws.
Only eligible and interested candidates may apply.
By clicking the “Apply” button and following the instructions & uploading documents directly into our database.
Ensure you have sent a WORD FORMAT CV (PDFs will be rejected), Your License or Eligibility or Dataflow Copy, Your Picture and ensure all the columns are properly answered in the online application.
After your email - Please only send a message by WhatsApp on +971-501730178, if you have any questions also, please only send the message (No calls will be entertained). TO VIEW AND APPLY AGAINST ALL OUR POSITIONS
<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name=&