DHA / MOH License or Eligibility as a Respiratory Therapist or a Respiratory Therapy Technician, Valid ACLS / PALS Certification
Our client, a leading Private Hospitals & Multi-Specialty Clinics Group with Several Healthcare facilities across the UAE are looking to hire this position for their Hospital in Dubai
Respiratory Care Therapist
Job Code – TRC-094
Qualification & Licensing Requirements.
- Holders or DHA / MOH License or Eligibility as a Respiratory Therapist or a Respiratory Therapy Technician need only apply against this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in respiratory therapy or Equivalent Qualification
- Associate Degree or Diploma Holders will be eligible for Technician and shall work under the supervision of the Respiratory Care Therapist
- Valid ACLS / PALS Certification
- Minimum 02 years of experience post Qualification – in Respiratory Therapy
- Applicant should be able to join immediately
- Provide respiratory care and therapeutic techniques under the supervision of a respiratory therapist and a physician.
- Work alongside other caregivers and the patients in the ER, NICU/ PICU, ICU for treatment of emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia.
- Use ventilators and other oxygen devices and breathing treatments to ensure respiratory therapy.
- Evaluate physicians' orders and patients' chart information to determine patients' condition and recommended treatment.
- Keep records of patients & therapy, completing all necessary forms.
- Set equipment controls to regulate the flow of oxygen, gases, mists, or aerosols.
- Assess patients' response to treatments and do necessary modification according to protocol.
- Prepare and test devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, aerosol generators and EKG machines.
- Patient monitoring during treatment and report any unusual reactions to the respiratory therapist.
- Explain to the patients the treatment procedures etc.
- Clean, sterilize, check and maintain all respiratory therapy equipment.
- Perform diagnostic procedures to assess the severity of respiratory dysfunction in patients.
- Follow and enforce safety rules applying to equipment.
- Administer breathing and oxygen procedures such as intermittent positive pressure breathing treatments, ultrasonic nebulizer treatments and incentive spirometer treatments.
- Recommend and review bedside procedures, x-rays, and laboratory tests.
- Examine and Interview patients to collect clinical data.
- Giving home usage of respiratory equipment training to the patients.
- Train & oversee other workers who provide respiratorily care services.
Package on Offer
- Best in the Industry
- Negotiable based on length and quality of experience
- Please mention your current and expected package.
- Medical Insurance for self and family.
- Annual Return tickets to the home country with 30 days paid leave.
- All other regular benefits as per UAE Labour Laws.
- Only eligible and interested candidates may apply.
- By clicking the “Apply” button and following the instructions & uploading documents directly into our database.
Ensure you have sent a WORD FORMAT CV (PDFs will be rejected), Your License or Eligibility or Dataflow Copy, Your Picture and ensure all the columns are properly answered in the online application.
- After your email - Please only send a message by WhatsApp on +971-501730178, if you have any questions also, please only send the message (No calls will be entertained).
To view and apply against all our positions: