DHA license with 12-20 years of Nursing Management Experience.
Our client, a leading Private Hospitals & Multi-Specialty Clinics Group with Several Healthcare facilities across the UAE are looking to hire this position for their Hospital in Dubai
Job Code – TRC-093
Requirement & Preferences
- Preferably Female Applicant
- 12-20 years of Nursing Management Experience
- UAE Medical License & Experience
- Professional, smart and speaks excellent English with command over at least one more language.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage but not a necessity
- Applicant should be able to join immediately
Nursing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for patients' health. Develops & ensure implementation of patient care strategies & policies. Works with physicians and allied health teams and provides all support needed by the patients their families and families.
Nursing Manager Job Duties
- Identifies & ensures patient care requirements, including their families and friends.
- Maintains & implements all nursing guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Maintains, coordinates & enforces all nursing operations, personnel, policies and procedures.
- Ensures develops & interprets nursing philosophies and standards as prescribed by the Dubai Health Authorities.
- Ensures nursing staff strength by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training nurses and other staff.
- Responsible for the nursing roaster ensures scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Trains, upgrades, coaches, counsels, plans, monitors, appraises nursing staff.
- Ensures information to patients and the health care team by answering questions and requests.
- Responsible for patients and employees protection and ensures implementation of infection-control policies and protocols, medical administration, storage & controlled substances.
- Maintains patient-confidence at all times.
- Maintains and stores all documentation, confidential information and ensures regular audit of patient and department records.
- Plays an important role in financial operations, prepares the annual budget.
- Responsible for ensuring minimum down-time of all medical and admin equipment, calibrations, preventive maintenance requirements, repairs, evaluating and procuring new equipment and techniques.
- Responsible to ensure nursing supplies inventory at all times through EOQ techniques.
- Ensures continuous learning and technical knowledge upgradation by attending educational workshops; professional publications; personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Creates and promotes a healthy team spirit in the hospital.
Nurse Manager Skills and Qualifications
- DHA Certified Nursing Skills, Administration & Supervision excellence, informing others, creating a cohesive medical team, creating a safe and effective medical environment, Keen listener, leading from the front, a friend-philosopher and guide.
Package on Offer
- Fully negotiable for the deserving candidate. Please mention your current and expected package.
- Medical Insurance for self and family.
- Annual Return tickets to the home country with 30 days paid leave.
- All other regular benefits as per UAE Labour Laws.
Only eligible and interested candidates may apply.
· By clicking the “Apply” button and following the instructions & uploading documents directly into our database.
· Ensure you have sent a WORD FORMAT CV (PDFs will be rejected), Your License or Eligibility or Dataflow Copy, Your Picture and ensure all the questions are properly answered in the online application.
After your email - Please only send a message by WhatsApp on +971-501730178, if you have any questions also, please only send the message (No calls will be entertained).
To view and apply against all our positions: