Must be a Registered Nurse with minimum 2 years experience and eligible for DHA License.
Registered Nurse -Female-30 Nos.
Our client is a well-established group of hospitals in Dubai UAE.
The above is required by their reputed Home Care Nursing division.
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Eligible for DHA License
- DHA License or Eligibility holding Nurse shall receive a higher start.
- Filipino nursing experience is preferred.
Salary, Benefits, Work Timing, Place of Deployment.
- Salary: AED 4,000 + 500 = Total AED 4500/- per month (Basic + Accommodation).
- Working Hours: 12 hours shift / 4 day working 3 days off / 48 hours a week
- Overtime: Paid extra as per UAE laws.
- Deployment: Inside Dubai only.
- Transportation: Company buses are available from accommodation to the client’s place; the clients prefer nurses to stay in the Deira area.
- After completion of the first contract (2 years) as a home care nurse, you will have the choice of continuing in the HCN or seek a transfer to the group’s other Hospitals or Clinics located across Dubai.
- Only eligible candidates may apply as below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mention Job Code – TRC-076 in your email subject line.
- Word format CV (PDF not accepted)
- Recent Color Photo (jpg format)
- Experience Certificate
- DHA / MOH License or Eligibility Copy, if available
- Home Country License copy
- Good Standing Certificate
Answer below questions in your email body copy
- Full Name as in Passport:
- Date of Birth:
- Passport Number & Validity date:
- Current Salary:
- UAE Visa status, if any:
- Earliest Joining Date:
- Mobile number:
- WhatsApp number:
- Skype ID:
- Languages known:
- Home Care Nursing Experience?
TO KEEP RECEIVING REGULAR UPDATES OF OUR POSITIONS:
Follow our Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ConsultantsTrcs
Join our Doctor’s WhatsApp Group for New Positions: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IHnJORPKWLA1gXr2ZCkUvk
Join our Nursing & Allied WhatsApp Group for New Positions: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jru98dLBtvT99Wi3VxciRB