Home Care Nurse Dubai
Job Code: TRC-069
Our client is a well-established group of hospitals in Dubai UAE. For their reputed Home Care Nursing division’s 2020 annual requirements, we need:
Home Care Nurses – Female - 50 Nos.
- UAE License, DHA / or Eligibility
- Non-DHA Licensed but Dataflow clear candidates may also apply, however, onboarding is possible only after DHA Eligibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Three year’s clinical nursing experience in the home country
- Philippines / home country registered nursing license
Salary, Benefits, Work Timing, Place of Deployment.
- Salary : AED 4,000 + 500 = Total AED 4500/- per month (Basic + Accommodation).
- Working Hours : 12 hours shift / 4 day working 3 days off / 48 hours a week
- Overtime : Paid extra as per UAE laws.
- Deployment : Dubai only.
- Transportation : Company buses are available from accommodation to the client’s place; the clients prefer nurses to stay in the Deira area.
- After completion of the first contract (2 years) as a home care nurse, you will have the choice of continuing in the HCN or seek a transfer to the group’s Hospitals or Clinics across Dubai.
- Only eligible candidates may apply as below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mention Job Code – TRC069 in your email subject line.
- Word format CV (PDF not accepted)
- Recent Color Photo (jpg format)
- DHA / MOH License or Eligibility Copy
- Home Country License copy
- Experience Certificate
- Good Standing Certificate
Answer below questions in your email body copy
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Nationality :
- Date of Birth :
- Passport Number & Validity date :
- Gender :
- Current Salary :
- UAE Visa status, if any :
- Earliest Joining Date :
- Mobile number :
- WhatsApp number :
- Skype ID :
- Languages known :
- Any Home Care Nursing Experience? :
- After you apply, please send a WhatsApp message with your name and location to +971-50-1730178.
- Due to rush, we shall be able to contact only eligible candidates as per above-specified requirements.