The client is a well-established and premium private Esthetic & Cosmetic Dental Specialties Centre located at the heart of Abu-Dhabi city amidst an upmarket commercial centre. This Dental Centre uses the latest innovations in dentistry and facial aesthetic design and offers customized & unique personalized dental services to high net worth individuals with creativity and artistry. An elite team of multinational Dental Specialists man this centre. Our client is looking to hire the below highly motivated & accomplished staff
Position Details / Requirements
Position Title : Dental Hygienist
Reporting : Center Head
Work Location : Abu Dhabi - UAE
Contract Type : Full Time
Duration : Permanent, 2 years (renewable)
License : Haad License or Passer Must – As Dental Hygienist
Preference : Female, Arabic Speaking capability
Minimum Nursing Graduate
With HAAD License or Eligibility as Dental Hygienist.
ALCS & BLS certifications are a must.
Applicants with GCC experience in similar capacity preferred.
Salary & Emoluments
Between AED 15,000-20,000 per month all-inclusive, depending upon suitability and experience seniority. This employer provides full entitlements & additional benefits as per the UAE Laws such as Visa, Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Paid leaves with return tickets to hometown, End of service benefits, Gratuity etc.
- The CV should be in WORD Format Only
- HAAD License or Eligibility copy must be attached along
- Copy-paste the below Questionnaire and answer against each question – save it as a separate word document and email along.
- Recent Color Picture is a must.
- Mail all to partha (at) roychowdhurys (dot) com
- Full Name as in Passport
- Position Applying for : Dental Hygienist
- Haad License details/status
- Other Licenses
- Date of Birth / Age
- Passport Validity
- Nationality / s
- Current Employer
- Current Location/City
- Email id
- Mobile Number / s
- WhatsApp Number
- Skype ID
- Total Experience years
- Highest Qualification / Year / Board
- Salary – Current / Last (USD/AED)
- Salary - Expected (USD/AED)
- Languages Known
- Spouse Profession
- No of dependents (below 18)
- Earliest Availability to Join