As specified under the MOH (UAE) website for the Position.
Please also refer the detailed JD below,
You could also visit our Medical Licensing Page to learn about the Eligibility details for licensing.
The Employer, our top client, is a well-known & well-funded privately-owned group, owning several premium medical facilities across the UAE. They offer Specialist Psychiatry & Neurology care of the highest quality, both primary & specialized care as also health education services. Their facilities are spread across most UAE Emirates & the group has provided services to 1,00,000+ patients throughout the years, & growing. To add to their successful multinational team of Consultants & medical professionals, our client wishes to hire the following positions, there are multiple openings against the below positions & for both – the existing as well new facilities.
- Position Title : CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS
- Reports To : Medical Director
- Work Location : Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain, Dubai, Sharjah - UAE
- Nationality : Any
- Gender : Females
- Marital Status : Any
- Contract Type : Full Time
- Duration : Permanent, 2 years (Renewable)
JOB DUTIES / SUMMARY
- The Clinical Psychologist will meet with clients to identify problems that are emotional, mental and behavioral—in their lives. Through observation, interviews and tests, the psychologist will diagnose any existing or potential disorders.
- Helps the patients to understand their problems and then recover from their problems.
- Will use the most up-to-date version of the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual), published by the American Psychological Association (APA) to guide and confirm their diagnosis, as well as their treatment plans.
- Will tailor treatment plans to each individual patient and monitor response to different forms of therapy.
- Ensure maintenance of historical records by documenting the patient’s symptoms, prescribed medications, and recording stage wise events, cataloguing & writing summaries.
- Ensure continuous knowledge upgradation by attending & participating in CME / CPD opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks etc.
- Enhances the reputation of the organization by displaying ownership, demonstrating and accomplishing new things, adding new knowledge etc.
- Language Skills: All applicants must be clinically fluent in English & Arabic Languages, native / fluent levels.
- Other Skills include: Collaboration, Listening, Documentation, Analysis, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Patient Care, Mental Health, Psychiatry, Relationship building, Discretion, Bedside Manners
EDUCATIONAL, TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS, ELIGIBILITY, LICENSURE & CREDENTIALS:
- Must Qualify the Licensing Norms for "Clinical Psychologists" as per UAE Licensure Authority's norms.
- For Consultant's level - a Ph D, or a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology is needed, along with a 4 Years University-based Psychology Degree, and a 2-year master's degree, with a minimum of 2 years of Supervised Clinical Training. You also must have Continued Education on an annual basis.
- Our client prefers: American, European or Arabic Board Certified
- Must possess home country medical council’s current registration & license.
- Current clinical practice – with minimum experience of 3-5 years to qualify.
- Preferred UAE Medical license viz - HAAD / MOH / DHA (dataflow clear status)
- Those not with UAE License or Eligibility are advised to satisfy themselves of their eligibility to receive UAE Medical license by visiting authority’s website or feel free to seek the assistance of our Medical Licensing Division: http://www.roychowdhurys.com/medical-licensure-services.html
- Current CPR (BLS), ACLS certifications required.
SALARY & EMOLUMENTS
- Depending upon the seniority, qualifications & experience, the Salary for Clinical Psychologists could range from AED 25K to AED 45K PM, all-inclusive, along with full entitlements & additional benefits as per the UAE laws.
- Our clients are the best paymasters in the town, besides an attractive & above average market rate package consisting 100% tax-free salary the following benefits are provided:
- Family status for self, spouse & dependents below 18 years of age.
- Medical Insurance for self and family.
- Malpractice Insurance & CME leaves etc.
- Paid Leaves with return tickets for self & family to hometown.
- End of service benefits including gratuity etc.
Questionnaire to be added & answered - as page 1 of your CV
- Except for the CV - all other documents you upload must be in JPG format, and they should be named properly (eg. YourName-DHA-Eligibility-Certificate.jpg)
- While Applying for this position, please add the below Questions & their Answers as Page 1 of your Word Format CV
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Position Applying for :
- Specialisation :
- Current Medical License :
- UAE License Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Passport No./ Validity :
- Nationality / s :
- Gender :
- Email id :
- Mobile Number / s :
- WhatsApp Number :
- Skype ID :
- Total Exp- Post Special. :
- Highest Qualification / Year / Board :
- Salary – Current / Last (USD/AED) :
- Salary - Expected (USD/AED) :
- Languages Known :
- Spouse Profession :
- No of dependents (Above 18) :
- Earliest Availability to Join :