B.Ed., Certified Primary / Secondary Teacher from India. A high-level of English Language competency, preferably with TOFEL(76) or iTEP (75)
TEACHERS FOR THE USA
We are glad to announce over 100 Teacher’s positions across various states in the USA.
Our partners are the Cultural Exchange Visitors Program Sponsors for International Educators working with United States Department of State, shortlisted applicants shall hear from them directly.
The terms and conditions of engagement vary from state to state, kindly go through the details below and apply only if meeting all requirements and genuinely wishing to work in the USA as a professional teacher.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess B.Ed or M.Ed degree from a government recognised Indian University
- Or have a degree-equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree in either education or the academic subject field in which they intend to teach.
- Must possess sufficient proficiency in the English language, Preferably with TOFEL (76) or iTEP (75)
- All nationalities are welcome to apply, they need to meet the current qualification requirements for teaching in primary or secondary schools in the country of nationality or at last legal residence.
- Must be working as a teacher in the home country / country of legal residence at the time of application.
- If not currently working, must meet the eligibility qualifications and (a) have recently (within 12 months of application) completed an advanced degree and (b) have two years of full-time without break teaching experience within the past eight years.
- Have a minimum of continuous (without break) two years (24 months) of teaching or related professional experience; as might satisfy the standards of the U.S. state in which they will teach.
- Possess a good reputation and moral character.
- Seeking to enter the United States for the purpose of full-time teaching as a teacher of record at a primary (including pre-kindergarten) or secondary accredited educational institution in the United States (pre-kindergarten teachers must teach full-time, and at the pre-kindergarten level, may teach only language immersion at an accredited host school)
- Must possess excellent communications skills.
- Visa type : Family, spouse and children can travel along.
- Application term : Year-round
- Duration of program : 1-3 years, renewal
- Housing assistance : provided
- Compensation : Starting salary is $30,000 or higher depending on education, years of experience
- Coverage : Every State in the USA covered.
- Preference : Teachers with CELTA / TEFL / TESOL preferred.
Please mail your applications & required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org | futures(at)roychowdhurys(dot)com
- Word format CV showing all details (PDF not accepted)
- Cover letter explaining the suitability
- Recent colour photo – white background (both Ear showing)
- Copy of valid passport
- TOFEL or iTEP scorecard.
- Certified true copies of educational documents.
- Teacher professional registration certificate in the home country
- Proof of Work Experience
- Skype Id & WhatsApp Number
- 3 reference letters.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for the next processes/fees etc.
- Terms and conditions apply.