Job Code -TRC-377Sharjah - UAE
Our client, a multi-specialty busy clinic, located at the heart of Sharjah, are looking for a Clinical Psychologist as per following attributes to join them asap. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and identify psychological, emotional, or behavioural issues, diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials and implement treatment plans, type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Counselling both individuals and corporate clients on issues such as stress, substance abuse, family matters etc.
- Provide occupational, educational, and other information to individuals to help them in their educational and vocational lives.
- Recommend, administer, mark scores on psychological tests for the purpose of obtaining information on the levels of individual’s personalities, intelligence and achievements.
- Deploy a slew of treatment methodologies like psychotherapy, behaviour modification, hypnosis, play therapy, stress reduction therapy and psychodrama.
- Maintain & enhance current knowledge through regular and continuous learning training, seminars and meetings.
- Refer clients to Psychiatric Specialists or to other clinical specialists as per the medical needs of the clients.
- Create reports on clients and maintain required paperwork as per MOH requirements.
Please send your applications only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
alongwith the following
- Latest Updated CV in WORD or PDF format.
- MOH / DHA License / Or MOH Evaluation
- Latest Color Photo
- Current & Expected Salary
- Earliest Joining Date
- Current UAE Visa if any
Must mention Position Title and Job-Code-TRC-377 in the email subject line.