Registered Nurse – NHS UK (Dubai Interview)
LONDONJOB CODE – TRC-330
Our client, a renowned hospital under the NHS Trust in London, is visiting Dubai during May-June 2022 for an in-person meeting with pre-shortlisted BSC Registered Nurses willing to join the hospital. Those qualifying and wiling for the position are invited to apply appropriately as per below stated process.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to meet the Client’s team Face-to-face for interview and finalization during the open house in Dubai.
BSC Nurses with following Department Experience are welcome to apply.
- Job Type : Full-time, Permanent, NHS
- Job Location : London, United Kingdom
- Education : Bachelor’s (Nursing) – Minimum Requirement
- Certification : OET or IELTS (desired)
- Non OET/IELTS : shall receive conditional offer valid for 12 months to complete the process, and during this period they may work in the UK.
- Recruitment Type : 100% free Recruitment – Employer will pay/reimburse all expenses till final joining.
- Appl. Deadline : Open
APPLICATION PROCESSPlease copy below Questionnaire and answer all questions and email alongwith your Latest updated CV (In English Only) + IELTS or OET Copy (if available) + A recent color photograph to email@example.com
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Medicine Theatre Care Nurse
- General Surgical Nurse
- General Medical Nurse
- Acute Care of the Elderly
- Oncology / Haematology Nurse
- Orthopaedics Nurse
- Neuro Medical Nurse
- Neuro Surgical Nurse
- General Theatre Nurse
- Orthopaedic Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse (no prior experience necessary)
- Other Specialities
Do not forget to mention Job-Title and Job-Code in the Email Subject line.NHS-RN-APPLICATION QUESTIONNAIRE
OPEN HOUSE - in May 2022
- Applicant Name :
- Job Code : TRC-330
- Position Type / Location : PERMANENT / LONDON
- Department / Specialization :
- Total RN Clinical Experience :
- IELTS / OET Status, if any :
- Highest Qualification / Degree :
- Present Location / City :
- Gender :
- Nationality :
- Passport Expiry date :
- Current Job Title :
- Current Employer Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Mobile / WhatsApp No. :
- Marital Status :
- No. of Dependents below 18yrs:
- Alternate Phone Number :
- Email id :
- Languages Known :
- Notice Period, if any :
- Where did you see this ad? :
- Will you attend Open House ?
Helping with OET/IELTS
- As stated above, face-to-face Interviews will be held during May-2022.
- Those qualifying, but without OET/IELTS will receive conditional offers (valid for 12 months) to get sufficient time to meet all the criteria required to work in the UK.
- OET / IELTS providers will also be available during the above open house to discuss and clarify on requirements and the process, both retake of modules or a new starter can get the needful assistance from this team.