Western Qualified Consultants holding valid Clinical Practice Licenses from following countries: USA / UK / IRELAND / CANADA / SOUTH AFRICA / NEW-ZEALAND / AUSTRALIA / GERMANY / POLAND / Other European Countries | Minimum Eligibility to attend Interviews in Germany & Poland are : "FACHARTZ with 3 Years Exp" or POLISH License with 5 years' Experience | Pl. validate your Qualification matches with "SCFHS" Guidelines: https://www.roychowdhurys.com/blog/saudi-medical-licensing-requirements/
CONSULTANT – ORTHOPEDICS (Arthroplasty, Hand Surgery, Trauma, TKR, THR)
- Our Client, a leading 500-bed JCI accredited Hospital in Al-Khobar, KSA is seeking to hire the subject Consultants with Western Qualifications and preferably Arabic speaking capability.
- These are urgent positions needing immediate joining (max by Feb-2019), for which 03 interview locations in Germany & Poland (Frankfurt: 18 Jan, Berlin: 19-20, Jan & Warsaw: 21 Jan 2019) have been frozen outside KSA to facilitate Western & East European Consultants to meet with the Management team:
- Orthopaedic surgeons perform various functions in helping patients with a musculoskeletal problem get well.
- Interview patients to gather information on their medical history and allergies
- Diagnose patients using specialized equipment to identify bone fracture or defect
- Perform surgical procedures to realign fractured bones/ligaments or to replace joint/hip bones
- Prescribe medications and supplements to ease the pain of a condition and strengthen joints
- Recommend special diet, hygiene, and exercises necessary to enhance a healing process
- Provide surgical assistance and consultation to medical doctors and general practitioners
- Delegate tasks as well as coordinate the activities of nurses and other medical staff
- Monitor inventory level of medical supplies to facilitate stock replacement as may be required
- Examine surgical implements, equipment, and operating room to ensure they are sterile and ready for a medical procedure
- Proffer recommendations to address lower back and spine issues
- Maintain an accurate record of patient profile and treatment process
- Guide and supervise the activities of medical students and surgery residents
- Refer patients to other healthcare professionals such as physical therapists
- Carry out research to develop and improve on existing operating procedures and surgical technique
- Update families on the progress of treatment as well as steps necessary for recovery.
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Western Qualifications are a must for this position as per current Visa Requirements in the KSA.
- Western Qualified Consultants holding valid Clinical Practice Licenses from following countries: USA / UK / Ireland / Canada / South Africa / New-Zealand / Australia / Germany / Poland / Other European Countries.
- Minimum Eligibility to Attend Interviews in Germany & Poland are
- FACHARTZ with 3 Years’ Experience or POLISH License with 5 years’ Experience
- TAX FREE: Salary SAR 45,000 To 50,000 P.M. depending on Specialty / Experience ($1=3.75 SAR)
- FREE: Family Accommodation + Joining & Annual Return Tickets + Medical Insurance for Wife +2 Kids
- PREFERENCE: Arabic / CIS / European Nationality with Western Qualifications
- DEPLOYMENT: Immediate Joining – All deployment by Feb - 2019
- LICENSING: Saudi Prometric Passed is Desired, but not Essential
- APPLICATION: E-Mail Word Format CV + Current License + Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHATSAPP: +971-50-1730178
Work Experience :
3-5 years post Consultant Level
Posting Title :
CONSULTANT - ORTHOPEDICS
Number of Positions :
Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job Code :