Western Qualified Consultants holding valid Clinical Practice Licenses from following countries: USA / UK / IRELAND / CANADA / SOUTH AFRICA / NEW-ZEALAND / AUSTRALIA / GERMANY / POLAND / Other European Countries | Minimum Eligibility to attend Interviews in Germany & Poland are : "FACHARTZ with 3 Years Exp" or POLISH License with 5 years' Experience | Pl. validate your Qualification matches with "SCFHS" Guidelines: https://www.roychowdhurys.com/blog/saudi-medical-licensing-requirements/
CONSULTANT - GASTROENTEROLOGY
Our Client, a leading 500-bed JCI accredited Hospital in Al-Khobar, KSA is seeking to hire the subject Consultants with Western Qualifications and preferably Arabic speaking capability.
These are urgent positions needing immediate joining (max by Feb-2019), for which 03 interview locations in Germany & Poland (Frankfurt: 18 Jan, Berlin: 19-20, Jan & Warsaw: 21 Jan 2019) have been frozen outside KSA to facilitate Western & East European Consultants to meet with the Management team:
Gastroenterologists or GI physicians specialize in treating diseases and ailments of the digestive system. He diagnoses and treats disorders related to the oesophagus, stomach, intestines, gallbladder, liver and pancreas. Gastroenterologists diagnose diseases of the GI tract and administer treatment for the patients.
We are looking for such a Consultant who is not only specialized & possess good interpersonal skills for the position of Gastroenterologist. Duties include consulting and diagnosing patients, inspecting internal organs through endoscopic procedures and consulting with patients' primary physicians, among other duties. They are highly skilled specialists with a comprehensive understanding of all gastroenterological conditions and treatment options. Responsibilities:
- Patient consultation s to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing X-Ray, MRI and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
This is an opportunity to embark upon a highly enriching & satisfying career both in terms of professional and financial achievements, this is also an opportunity to work with the latest technology and a truly multi-national team of Consultants & other healthcare professionals from around the world.
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Western Qualifications are a must for this position as per current Visa Requirements in the KSA.
- Western Qualified Consultants holding Valid Clinical Practice Licenses from following countries: USA / UK / IRELAND / CANADA / SOUTH AFRICA / NEW-ZEALAND / AUSTRALIA / GERMANY / POLAND / Other European Countries.
- MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO ATTEND INTERVIEWS IN GERMANY & POLAND ARE:
- FACHARTZ with 3 Years’ Experience or POLISH License with 5 years’ Experience
- TAX FREE: Salary SAR 45,000 To 50,000 P.M. depending on Specialty / Experience ($1=3.75 SAR)
- FREE: Family Accommodation + Joining & Annual Return Tickets + Medical Insurance for Wife +2 Kids
- PREFERENCE: Arabic / CIS / European Nationality with Western Qualifications
- DEPLOYMENT: Immediate Joining – All deployment by Feb - 2019
- LICENSING: Saudi Prometric Passed is Desired, but not Essential
- APPLICATION: E-Mail Word Format CV + Current License + Photo to email@example.com
- WHATSAPP: +971-50-1730178 / FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT: www.roychowdhurys.com