* As specified under the MOH (UAE) website for the Position.
* Please also refer the detailed JD below, you could also our Medical Licensing Page to learn about the Eligibility details for licensing.
CONSULTANT / SPECIALIST NEUROLOGIST
The Employer, our top client, is a well-known & well-funded privately-owned group, owning several premium medical facilities across the UAE. They offer Specialist Psychiatry & Neurology care of the highest quality, both primary & specialized care as also health education services. Their facilities are spread across most UAE Emirates & the group has provided services to 1,00,000+ patients throughout the years, & growing. To add to their successful multinational team of Consultants & medical professionals, our client wishes to hire the following positions, there are multiple openings against the below positions & for both – the existing as well new facilities.
- Position Title : CONSULTANT / SPECIALIST NEUROLOGIST
- Reports To : Medical Director
- Work Location : Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain, Dubai, Sharjah, RAK - UAE
- Nationality : Any
- Gender : M/F
- Marital Status : Any
- Contract Type : Full Time
- Duration : Permanent, 2 years (Renewable)
JOB DUTIES / SUMMARY
- Ensure all clinical rules & procedures & guidelines as set by the Ministry of Health, UAE is followed & ensured in dealing with patients with Neurological conditions & they are helped, evaluated & treated as per the same.
- Examine Patients & conduct needful tests evaluate results.
- Develop & implement treatment plans & establishing treatment goals and ensure post-treatment evaluation.
- Ensure Patients' Privacy and Rights & that they are treated with respect, consideration, and dignity & their privacy and confidentiality maintained.
- Ensure Patient or a designated person be provided information concerning diagnosis, evaluation, treatment options, and prognosis.
- Ensure only Qualified personnel are attending to the patients, including attending nurses, therapists and other staff & ensure that they are trained and licensed for respective processes.
- Consult & Collaborate with primary care physicians, MH therapists, nurses, etc.
- Improves staff competence by providing & ensuring regular training and discussions on related issues.
- Ensure maintenance of historical records by documenting the patient’s symptoms, prescribed medications, and recording stage wise events, cataloguing & writing summaries.
- Ensure continuous knowledge upgradation by attending & participating in CME / CPD opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks etc.
- Enhances the reputation of the organization by displaying ownership, demonstrating and accomplishing new things, adding new knowledge etc.
- Language: All applicants must be clinically fluent in English & Arabic Languages, native / fluent levels.
- Other Skills include: Collaboration, Listening, Documentation, Analysis, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Patient Care, Mental Health, Psychiatry, Relationship building, Discretion, Bedside Manners
EDUCATIONAL, TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS, ELIGIBILITY, LICENSURE & CREDENTIALS:
- PhD or M.D. in the Specialty
- American, European or Arabic Board Certified as per speciality/levels.
- Must possess home country medical council’s current registration & license.
- Minimum 3-5 Years post MD clinical experience
- Preferred UAE Medical license viz - HAAD / MOH / DHA (dataflow clear status)
- Those not with UAE License or Eligibility are advised to satisfy themselves of their eligibility to receive UAE Medical license by visiting authority’s website or feel free to seek the assistance of our Medical Licensing Division: http://www.roychowdhurys.com/medical-licensure-services.html
- Current CPR (BLS) certifications. ACLS preferred.
SALARY & EMOLUMENTS
- The Salary for Consultants ranges from AED 55K to AED 75K PM, all-inclusive, along with full entitlements & additional benefits as per the UAE laws.
- The Salary for Specialists ranges from AED 40K to 50K PM, all-inclusive, along with full entitlements & additional benefits as per the UAE Laws.
- Our clients are the best paymasters in the town, besides an attractive & above average market rate package consisting 100% tax-free salary the following benefits are provided:
- Family status for self, spouse & dependents below 18 years of age
- Malpractice Insurance & CME leaves etc.
- Premium Medical Insurance for self and family.
- Paid annual leaves with return tickets for self & family to hometown.
- End of service benefits including gratuity etc.
Questionnaire to be added & answered - as page 1 of your CV
- Except for the CV - all other documents you upload must be in JPG format, and they should be named properly (eg. YourName-DHA-Eligibility-Certificate.jpg)
- While Applying for this position, please add the below Questions & their Answers as Page 1 of your Word Format CV
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Position Applying for :
- Specialisation :
- Current Medical License :
- UAE License Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Passport No./ Validity :
- Nationality / s :
- Gender :
- Email id :
- Mobile Number / s :
- WhatsApp Number :
- Skype ID :
- Total Exp- Post Special. :
- Highest Qualification / Year / Board :
- Salary – Current / Last (USD/AED) :
- Salary - Expected (USD/AED) :
- Languages Known :
- Spouse Profession :
- No of dependents (Above 18) :
- Earliest Availability to Join :