Western Board Certified as Consultant Adult Psychiatrist, Bilingual (Arabic & English), preferably with any UAE License, Eligibility or Dataflow.
ADULT PSYCHIATRIST – DUBAI
The Employer, a premium Mental Health Clinic, offering Specialist Psychiatry & Neurology care of the highest quality, both primary & specialized care as also health education services. The client has facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. To add to their successful multinational team, they wish to hire an Adult Psychiatrist with following preferable attributes.
· Position : Adult Psychiatrist
· Reports To : Medical Director
· Work Location : Dubai, UAE
· Language Skills : Arabic / English
· Contract Type : Full Time
· Qualifications : Western Board Certified as per details below
JOB DUTIES / SUMMARY
· Ensure all clinical rules & procedures & guidelines as set by the Ministry of Health, UAE is followed & ensured in dealing with patients with psychosocial conditions & they are helped, evaluated & treated as per the same. · Examine Patients and other related people like family members and conduct needful tests to evaluate results. · Develop & implement treatment plans & establishing treatment goals and ensure post-treatment evaluation. · Ensure Patients' Privacy and Rights & that they are treated with respect, consideration, and dignity & their privacy and confidentiality maintained. · Ensure Patient or a designated person be provided information concerning diagnosis, evaluation, treatment options, and prognosis. · Ensure only Qualified personnel are attending to the patients, including attending nurses, therapists and other staff & ensure that they are trained and licensed for respective processes. · Consult & Collaborate with primary care physicians, MH therapists, nurses, etc. · Improves staff competence by providing & ensuring regular training and discussions on related issues. · Ensure maintenance of historical records by documenting the patient’s symptoms, prescribed medications, and recording stage wise events, cataloguing & writing summaries. · Ensure continuous knowledge upgradation by attending & participating in CME / CPD opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks etc. · Enhances the reputation of the organization by displaying ownership, demonstrating and accomplishing new things, adding new knowledge etc.
· Language Skills: All applicants must have fluency in Arabic and English to effectively deal with the patients. · Other Skills include: Collaboration, Listening, Documentation, Analysis, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Patient Care, Mental Health, Psychiatry, Relationship building, Discretion, Bedside Manners
· PhD's - for Consultants level & Master's Degree for Specialist Level (in Psychiatry) · Bachelor's degree in the same stream and holding any of the below · And holding a valid license to practice as a Specialist or Consultant Psychiatrist in the respective home countries.
· UK : CCST, CCT · Ireland : CSCST, · France : CES with a full license issued by Conseil National de l’ordre des médecins · Germany : Fachärzt with the title as Oberarzt · S. Africa : M. Med degree with Fellowship certificate by CMSA, through the exam. · USA : ABMS
· Additionally, UAE regd. (DHA/MOH/HAAD) with Dataflow clear status applicants will get priority. All applicants must be ready to get licensed in the UAE before joining. The client / our agency will assist successful applicants in their licensing too. · Current CPR (BLS), ACLS certifications must.
SALARY & EMOLUMENTS
· Our client pays the highest bracket of market salary in Dubai · And offers full entitlements and additional benefits as per UAE laws & beyond. · The Salary for Consultants / Specialists grades differs and shall be offered as per the individual’s level, qualifications and licensing.