GENERAL PRACTITIONER (GP)
- Client : A well-known Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Work Location : Jumeirah Area, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Nationality : Any
- Gender : Female / Male
- License : DHA license or Eligibility
- Availability : Immediate Joining
JOB DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As covered under DHA licensing norms and the keyword is “GENERAL”. The responsibilities of a General Practitioners often include but is not limited to:
- Conducting regular patient check-ups
- Diagnosing any ailments
- Prescribing medication
- Providing advice to people on staying healthy
- Referring patients to specialists and consultants in hospital departments.
- As per UAE licensing norms, the following specialities are accepted as GP experience
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
PHYSICAL & MENTAL ATTRIBUTES
- Practical skills such as good hand-eye coordination,
- Fine coordination and visuospatial awareness.
- Good Organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
- Stamina to cope with a busy and demanding role.
- Ability to inspire confidence in others.
EMOLUMENTS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary, commission and other benefits as per UAE labour Laws.
- Residence Visa for Self & Family, Mal-Practice & Health Insurance, Annual Leaves and Return Tickets for Self & Family.
- The employer is a reputed client of our agency, and a leading healthcare facility located in the Jumeirah Area of the UAE. All shortlisted applicants will receive the full details from the employer before agreeing to appear for the interview.
- We, www.roychowdhurys.com are a UAE licensed recruitment agency. Apart from recruitment services, we also offer CV writing & UAE Medical Licensing services to our candidates.
- Our VIP package includes handholding expat candidates to settle down in the UAE after they accept the employer's job offer and includes accommodation search, kids schooling and other cultural aspects of assimilating successfully as UAE residents.
Questionnaire to be added & answered - as page 1 of your CV
- Except for the CV - all other documents you upload must be in JPG format, and they should be named properly (eg. YourName-DHA-Eligibility-Certificate.jpg)
- While Applying for this position, please add the below Questions & their Answers as Page 1 of your Word Format CV
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Position Applying for :
- Specialisation :
- Current Medical License :
- UAE License Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Passport No./ Validity :
- Nationality / s :
- Gender :
- Email id :
- Mobile Number / s :
- WhatsApp Number :
- Skype ID :
- Total Exp- Post Special. :
- Highest Qualification / Year / Board :
- Salary – Current / Last (USD/AED) :
- Salary - Expected (USD/AED) :
- Languages Known :
- Spouse Profession :
- No of dependents (Above 18) :
- Earliest Availability to Join :