Must have MOH (UAE) License or Evaluation or DHA License (not Eligibility) as RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST - also acceptable
The Employer, our premium Client, is a well-established UAE Group of Companies, owning Airports, Seaports, O&G Facilities, Manufacturing Industries, Real Estate & Hotels Chain. The group has a thriving Healthcare Division that includes a JCI accredited Hospital, several Multi-Speciality Medical Centers, Aesthetic Dermatology & Skin Center, 24hour Pharmacies, other Healthcare assets like Air-Ambulance and General Ambulatory Services etc. The main hospital offers Premium Private Medical care facilities for 24 Outpatient Departments, full-fledged Emergency Department, ICU, NICU, Endoscopy, Delivery Suites, Surgery Units, etc and offer both Inpatient & Outpatient care covering several medical and surgical specialities.
- POSITION : SONOGRAPHER
- EXPERIENCE : Minimum 5 years - working on all Body Parts - Must
- LICENSE : Must have MOH License or Evaluation or DHA License (not Eligibility) as "Radiology Technologist"
SALARY & BENEFITS
- SALARY: AED 7,000/- to AED 10,000/- PM - All Inclusive + Benefits as below.
- All Standard Benefits as per UAE Labour Laws, including & not limited to Employment Visa, Paid leaves with return tickets, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, (6) days casual leaves, group life/accident insurance, child education support.
- Except for the CV - all other documents you upload must be in JPG format, and they should be named properly (eg. YourName-DHA-Eligibility-Certificate.jpg)
- While Applying for this position, please add the below Questions & their Answers as Page 1 of your Word Format CV
Questionnaire to be added & answered - as page 1 of your CV
- Full Name as in Passport :
- Position Applying for :
- Specialisation :
- Current Medical License :
- UAE License Details :
- Date of Birth / Age :
- Passport No./ Validity :
- Nationality / s :
- Gender :
- Email id :
- Mobile Number / s :
- WhatsApp Number :
- Skype ID :
- Total Exp- Post Special. :
- Highest Qualification / Year / Board :
- Salary – Current / Last (USD/AED) :
- Salary - Expected (USD/AED) :
- Languages Known :
- Spouse Profession :
- No of dependents (Above 18) :
- Earliest Availability to Join :